January 24, 2010

The Good Report

1. Taught my first class. Went better than expected. With the class and my baby.
2. Did not act like a fool when engaged in a conversation/subject matter that usually makes me squirm.
3. L is so sweet and entertaining these days. And more talking, talking, talking. I love it!
4. I left my entire bag of cut fabric for the zig zag quilt in my shopping cart, but someone was kind enough to turn it in instead of keeping it. yeah!
5. Tried a couple new recipes. One was a hit (can't find recipe online otherwise I would link to it)
6. The shirt arrived! It fits.
7. The hubs set up crib #2 before leaving on his trip.
8. Dinner invite from a neighbor.
9. More quilt cutting. Sewing? Soon.
10. a friend loaned me a bumbo.
11. M started rolling over.
12. A few new items for my Spring wardrobe means I will start looking lovely again.
13. Jeff will be home today. I'm so glad. Single parenting sucks.
14. This was my favorite post this week. Wow. Need to work on that one. Really need to work on that.





P.S. that new profile pic of me.....well, it's the best of the worst. ugh! maybe some day I won't look totally weird in photos.

P.P.S. see a few photos from Christmas HERE

P.P.P.S. My 35mm camera is on the fritz. Crap! what to do? what to do? It may be a good thing since I have been seriously annoyed lately with the horrific quality of my lens. Any film shooters out there want to share their fave 35mm? and why?

5 comments:

  1. Lots of good stuff this week. By the way, your Primary class is beautiful. Love those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bumbo. Wonderful & amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look fabulous in your profile photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good week! I just got called to teach Primary as well... I hope Jeff made it home safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice link:)
    Thanks so much. I love your bloggity and can't wait to follow.

    ReplyDelete