February 21, 2010

The Good Report

1. Finished the zig zag quilt top. Now, it's on to all that quilting.
2. Got some much needed alone time. One hour at the fabric store is total perfection.
3. I kept my cool (outwardly) when I discovered L had etched the screen of our TV with something sharp. Unbelievable. I've never been so mad.
4. Feels great to finish some lingering sewing projects in the pile (told myself I couldn't cut out anything new until the whole pile is complete....there is a lot).
5. Saved a ton on second round of price matching.
6. Laughed so hard I almost wet myself when Jeff followed me around the grocery store with an electric shopping cart.
7. Garage door is no longer mysteriously opening after hubs got neighbors to reprogram theirs.
8. 16 pints of chilli.
9. One bubble dress complete. Need to take some pics next.
10. Some more daily life pics.
11. M is rolling over.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your TV! My son put poker chips in my brother PS3. It's going to cost us 300 dollars to replace. Oh, my husband was so angry. He hates useless destruction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the quilt and keeping your cool. I'm not sure if i'd be able to. One of the best things we ever did was mount our tv on the wall far out of reach of Tyler. I can't believe M is rolling over! Wasn't she just born yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a good thing kids have good moments too to make up for all the things they ruin around the house! We found Christmas decorations from a little nativity hidden inside our VCR one night. I can imagine it was entertaining to see Jeff riding an electric cart around the store. What fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll never forget when Jenna & Megan sat behind my leather chair and scratched their initials into it. I think that was the maddest I've ever been. Oh, except for when Megan lost my wedding ring. She still talks about that. (I finally found it on her stuffed dragon's tail after many, many prayers.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to keep your cool! I can only imagine... I'm glad the whole price matching thing is working out for you. I've always wanted to do that but never have. I'll have to start!

    ReplyDelete