March 14, 2010

The Good Report

1. Developed my plan for connecting and making friends. Motherhood is a lonely road peeps.
2. Did you peek at new Oliver + S patterns? I'm already planning.
3. Remembered where I could get ideas for teaching my class.
4. No more sinus pressure. Yipee!
5. Scored my Liberty of London bowls early.
6. A warm enough day for the park.
7. The crying did not last as long as I thought it would when M slept in the same room as L.




Try this week's Thai Red Curry Chicken if you like it hot. Not painfully so, but a nice little burn.

I'd also like to try Thai Ginger Chicken

2 comments:

  1. We made the recipe you posted last week for the eggs and combined the two....success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. motherhood is sometimes lonely - the kids are number one right now, which means planning around their nap schedule, eating schedule, night-time sleeping schedule.

    ReplyDelete