March 21, 2010

The Good Report

1. I can now comfortably zip and wear one of my pencil skirts. Sunday morning was a glorious day.
2. L is already used to M's middle of the night cries and mostly sleeps right through them. Couldn't be happier.
3. Scored some needed t-shirts basics for cheap. Highly recommend them in tall. Long enough sleeves, long enough body. Great fit!
4. Completed all the quilting on the zig zag quilt after two marathon days at my sister's. I'm so making my deadline. Next up....binding.
5. Rediscovered my favorite home tours from Martha Stewart. Some of the photos have been stuck in my mind for years.
*Westchester Ranch (probably because he's a photog)
*Texas Ranch House (another photographer)
6. We are seriously rockin' our no eating out rule.
7. Surprisingly, I did not want to crawl into the fetal position after watching September Issue.
8. More beautiful weather and some park days.
9. $12.50 skinny jeans at Forever 21.


These recipes were a hit this week:
Shredded Pork Tacos Another hot one. Made the house smell amazing.


Also loving Lands End Canvas. The catalog. The colors. The clothing. Mmmm hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Fitting into old clothes is a great feeling. And I also got GAP t-shirts this weekend! Give & get!

    ReplyDelete