March 26, 2010

Sifting through the noise {Gettin' comfy}

In my early days staying home, blogs played an important role. They made me feel connected. I lived vicariously. I felt inspired, but lately I've been so turned off. It all feels like so much noise. Too many opinions and styles I don't like. Maybe I'm settling into this life phase or my needs are just evolving, but I'm real sure I'm admitting what matters to me and getting comfy with who I am. (Aesthetically and all the much more meaningful stuff too). Not trying to be a hater (which is why I'm not going off on specifics)..... just finding my focus. And remembering what matters because motherhood really threw me off.

So here is to new beginnings, and getting back on track, and remembering who you are, and balance, and all that good stuff...

See you next week for some "daily life".

No comments:

Post a Comment