April 11, 2010

The Good Report

1. Got my prints back for the basement ledge. I could not be happier.
2. The hubs repaired a very pricey pair of his headphones. I can't think of anything more attractive than Mr. Fix-it.
3. Watched Twilight and New Moon. Loved them. I'm Team Jacob! Wowza. He is something else to look at. I haven't read the books and probably won't, but who will tell me if she turns into a vampire?
4. Discovered a very successful teaching technique with my class.
5. We liked this recipe. Mexican Meatball soup
6. Spent a lot of time outside yesterday.
8. Got to know our neighbors.
9. TAX RETURN, baby!

3 comments:

  1. I'll tell you if you really want to know...(I'm Team Edward)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just thankful that Taylor Lautner recently turned 18! Makes me feel a little less guilty about drooling over him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Team Edward all the way. He's a lot hotter in the books. I think I want a basement ledge too. What a fun way to decorate!!

    ReplyDelete