April 25, 2010

The Good Report

1. L is rarely woken by M's middle of the night screaming. Must be getting used to having someone else in the room.
2. Started cutting another quilt. Inspired by THESE. Ooh it's going to be good.
3. I'm letting M cry herself back to sleep more often (during middle of the night screaming) which means I get more sleep.
4. Finally mastered perfect hashbrowns. Crispy on the outside. Cooked in the middle. Yes, yes, yes!
5. Family time at the park.
6. Giving my water a little extra something....thanks to Martha.
7. Summer shorts that are long enough. Maybe I won't be miserable all summer. Maybe.
8. An hour+ of mindless sewing (quilt triangles) after I'd had enough. Listening to my IPod at hearing loss levels. Thank you Queen. Thank you Kelly Clarkson. Thank you Ozzy Osbourne, Rolling Stones, Weezer, Eurythmics, Gwen Stefani, and most of all....Joan Jett.
I feel better now.


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your next quilt and I'm totally going to try those ice cubes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you bought those shorts? I would love a few pairs if they turned out to be long enough. I'm not sure at 5'6 if I would need to try longs or not...

    Shorts that are classy and long enough are a treasure.

    {susan at persimmonandpink.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did buy them. I bought them in tall because I am 5'10". the inseam is 12.5 inches. Maybe that helps you decide if you need the talls or not.

    ReplyDelete