Naturally (wanting that gold necklace)
and some great summery vidoes:
3. Discovered this killer ice cream when I was feeling too cheap for Coldstone. It's good. Real good. Considering I never care about non chocolate sweets.
4. Found the perfect fabric for back of "confetti quilt" (that's what I'm calling it). Love, love, loving it.
5. L has the cutest new haircut (a bob).
6. Didn't break a single egg after dropping the bag full of them.
7. Those eggs were only 88 cents.
8. We've got a seriously sweet routine going on with baby M. And so much sleep. All night.
9. Finally achieved perfect crust (one that actually sticks) when making parmesan chicken. It's that non stick pan that's the key.
10. You should have seen this week's variety of $5 flowers (so many never seen before)! Better than mother's day week. I had a hard time choosing. But settled on hydrangeas. Hydrangeas for five dollars! I just can't believe it.
11. We are on stay-cation this week. No work for Jeff and plenty of family outings.