2. I successfully breast fed in public for the first time ever! (Not my favorite thing. I usually bolt to the car when baby needs to eat). But it went just fine. As in, I'm pretty sure I didn't flash anyone, but if I did... I so don't care. This is major. Major!
3. My dermatologist. Always takes care of me.
4. Zoo crowds not as obnoxious as I feared.
5. My lab assured me they will continue processing film even though I am only one of the two clients they process for. Eeek!! What??? I'm not convinced, but I'm hopeful.
6. Recently discovered I get supremely fluffy pancakes by not over mixing batter. Sorry L, you are no longer allowed to stir for 10 minutes because it's fun. Then I read this. Confirmed my discovery.
7. Lots of time outside. L playing with the neighbors.
8. Hasn't been so bad single parenting the girls while Jeff is on a motorcycle trip. But I'm ready for him to come home.
9. I changed up the girls' room and I love it. Pics tomorrow.
10. I feel happy. Must be emerging from the deep, dark coma that is pregnancy and newborn baby.
Since I need a new dream, I've been thinking I'd like people to hire me to tag along on their family vacations and photograph the whole thing. Editorial style.