May 31, 2010

The Good Report

I was too lazy to write a good report. But we had some of the best recipes this week.


Very good. But I like leftovers and it was just enough for The hubs, L, and I. Next time, I'll double it. Also, my chicken tenders were done in 22 minutes (not 45). And the salty asparagus was a nice compliment. Needed to keep mine in a lot longer than 18 minutes. They were still crunchy.

Yeah, Baby. I've so been craving this kind of food. And was thrilled when the hubs liked it just as much. Yum! I made a half recipe....and it was still huge. Gigantic. so beware of the quantity. But make it. Make it. Make it.

1 comment:

  1. I have that Asian salad recipe, and it is amazing! I'm going to try the other one too. Thank you for sharing all your recipes. You have the best taste.

    ReplyDelete