2. Some new clothes arrived.
3. Got weekly grocery shopping done before the weekend even started.
4. First date with hubs since L was born! Two years is way too long. I miss him. And we really need to find a good babysitter. Or good friends.
5. Dinner and a movie on date with hubs.
6. Iron Man II is completely awesome. So is Gwyneth Paltrow's wardrobe. And Scarlett Johansson's wardrobe. And AC/DC's tunes. and movie popcorn. and overeating. (Ok, not the overeating. That part is painful).
7. Great selection of $5 flowers this week.
8. Our primary class was not nearly as obnoxious.
9. Loving new plan for quilt #2. My original layout was a horrible messy mess. What was I thinking? I am a minimalist. Now, after taking it from this (kind of, sort of) to more like this (but with even more white space) I'm really liking it.
10. Getting to sleep in on Sunday morning while Jeff cooked breakfast. yeah, baby!