May 25, 2010

This one's for the friends who couldn't make it

A few weeks ago the photo peeps reunited.

I missed the last party. I was pregnant with L (miserable). So I'm glad I made it to this one. It left me feeling sentimental, happy, content.

We were all so different. But had some seriously good times. Here's to old friends.



Jonas made some seriously good eats.






Can someone please tell me why I got such different results from Fuji 800Z (sharp and saturated) and 400H (washed out and not so sharp---see below)? Same photographer. Same camera. Same light. Same lab.

I'm frustrated.
And confused.

??????











P.S. Let's do it again photo peeps.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same experience. 800Z (RIP) is just sort of done when I get the scans back. 400H I have to increase the contrast in Lightroom to get the deep colors I like. I just shot some Kodak Portra 800 as an 800Z replacement and so far, not impressed :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing pictures, still bumed that I couldn't make it. I'm glad that you could carry on without me. Ha!

    ReplyDelete