June 30, 2010

Cardy craze

Getting lovely is coming along. I'm digging my scarf collection....even still wearing some here and there since it really hasn't been that hot of a summer. But lately, I've been obsessed with cardigans. I spied these this week and added them to my wish list.

Old Navy Hello color!!! I love you.
Old Navy
Old Navy


Next in the coming months.... acquiring some shoes. I'm deficient.

P.S. I just bought this in red. I'm already imagining Christmas card pics. (Khaki, red, white, & grey would look real nice with the photo cards I bought last year).

3 comments:

  1. oooooh! love these! sorry about your sickly household!! that really makes life rough. quotes like those always make me feel badly about myself as a mother! i want to live like that, honest i do, but some days i just want to be done, ya know??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cute! I've always thought cardigans were cute but I don't actually own any. Those colors are awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm beginning to wish summer would end...

    ReplyDelete