June 20, 2010

The Good Report

1. Finished the confetti quilt
2. Photographed the confetti quilt
3. Unknowingly washed confetti quilt with a lone black sock. But NO damage!
4. Pep talk from my mom. (about mothering. I know. Not surprising.)
5. Child door locks preventing L from waking M during nap.
6. Unseasonably cool weather. (I'm sooooo not a heat person).
7. Confetti quilt looks awesome in the basement. Can't wait to share photos. Then I'll stop talking about the confetti quilt. :)
8. Those IKEA plants seem to be living.
9. I'm so trying this steak preparation. Sounds too good to be true. I'll let you know.
10. Watched a bunch of chick flicks
When in Rome (kind of cute)
Leap Year (really, really cute)
11. Saturday night at the pool. Awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, the black socks thing scared me! Can't wait to see that quilt. I think I'll rent Leap Year, if you say it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "Leap Year" too. I rented it to watch by myself in the middle of the day before the kids got out of school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Good Report! I love those child locks for doors. Lifesavers!! I also loved Leap Year and When in Rome. Can't wait to see the quilt!!

    ReplyDelete