July 16, 2010

B's Senior Pics {Polaroid Preview}

My niece was in town last week. Unfortunately, I did not see her much with our friends staying with us. She spent most of her time with my sister. But we did manage to squeeze in some photos at the last minute. Here's a little preview of what is to come.....

(About that sunburn.....not much I could do. OY! But i think she learned a very important lesson. Like how you should wear sunscreen ALWAYS. Especially if you are going to the pool a few days before having your senior pictures taken.)



(she looks so much like my sister here)


And I snapped a few frames like this for the photo ledge.....


aw, it reminds me of home sweet home (Nebraska). I drove by this same spot yesterday and the field had all been flattened. It is an entirely different beauty now. Which is totally great with me because I'm doing a friend's family photos tonight. Looks like I'll be heading back.


thanks to Emily and K for assisting. woot, woot!
and thanks to farmer Joe for not shooting us.


P.S. I might be a little obsessed with the scanner right now.

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking about that field again last night when I was thinking about quilt photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look a lot like her mom. I like the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess she'll have to do some B/W so that sunburn isn't so obvious. They look great!

    ReplyDelete