1. The favorites arrived.
2. Two words: massage, pedicure.
3. I even started to tear up (see #2)
4. The world's best babysitter (stolen from my sister). Worth every penny.
5. Two night's in a row (see #4)
6. Had the kids in bed by 8:30 (see #4)
7. Cleaned my living room (see #4)
8. Finally, tried Communal. More about that later.
9. Saw Knight and Day
10. This social life stuff is AWESOME!
11. Canadian versions of American candy bars = the good stuff
12. Swimming at our favorite pool.
13. Completely exhausted. In a good way.
14. Finally got around to purchasing printer, scanner, copier (all in one).
Meaning, I no longer have to run to the computer every five seconds to see what's next on a recipe.
15. Also, got some entryway advice from my decorating cousin. None of which I would have thought of.
option 1: change the flooring (too permanant. don't want to be here that long. or admit we might live here that long).
option 2: move the computer and desk and decorate that nook formally. (mirror, console table, etc).
option 3: use double sided artwork or decorative panels to hide the computer nook.
I've got lots to think about.
16. Got another flat tire. This time it was the spare which we drove on way too long (long story why). Happened on the exact same exit as the first one. But our new wheel was finally delivered the very same day. And our favorites were there for us. And M was completely happy while we waited. And the weather was beautiful. Again. And the hubs was with me this time. And my hero.....again.
You have got to see these family trees. Wow! Gimme, gimme.
Let's all go floral crazy.