July 30, 2010

I ♥ Alisha




Remember last week when I mentioned I had my portrait taken? Well, today I woke up to this little lovely. Mmmmm....so pretty.

I've always wanted to do something like this so when the
opportunity presented itself I pounced. (I'm sorry you missed it because $50 for large format portraits is unreal! UNREAL!!!!)

And I'm notoriously weird in front of the camera. Meaning, not at ease. So here's to you, Alisha, for capturing a non weirdo portait of me. And here's to Alisha who squeals with delight when she gets it.

Cool experience. Really cool person.



See more of her work
here
and some of my faves
here, here, and here


5 comments:

  1. Leslie, that's beautiful. But, I would expect nothing less. You're very beautiful. Love the shirt you're wearing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, friend! it looks even better on your blog than it does on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cool. I love your shirt and the backdrop!! It all looks really nice together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning. I love them, you're beautiful, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh! you look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete