August 15, 2010

The Good Report

1. Started a quilt for L after lots of indecision. It's a pink and orange party.
2. Finished piecing two quilt tops.
3. Spending time with my parents.
4. And my brother.
5. The hubs spotted a cute little fabric store here that just happened to have everything fifty percent off.
6. And I found some orange prints for M's crib quilt.
7. The girls have been so great with all the traveling.
8. I was really really bored photographically speaking. This trip helped.
9. M has more teeth coming through.
10. And is taking a second daily nap.
11. Her temperament is beyond lovely.
12. L and her cousin have been getting along so great. No fights. Unbelievable for this age. Lots of giggling. It's completely awesome and unexpected.

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to post pictures of your quilts when you get them done. I'm glad you got to spend time with family! That's always fun!

    ReplyDelete