August 22, 2010

The Good Report

1. My sister to the rescue after I hacked the blueprint quilt while trimming. (nearly ready for pics)
2. Feeling highly motivated: projects.
3. Finished quilting L's crib quilt.
4. M has three more teeth coming through.
5. And is taking a second daily nap.
6. Her temperament is beyond lovely. (L is another story).
7. The hubs continues to amaze me with his response to our life stresses, my sudden tears,
and his willingness to fix anything that breaks. The latest: garage door.
8. Staying up late when everyone else has fallen asleep. (Quiet time with myself).
9. L was THRILLED when I told her she was going to a neighbor's birthday party. Broke out into dance and everything.
10. And I spent two uninterrupted hours quilting M's crib quilt during that party.
11. While M cruised around the house with her new stroller/walker. (totally unrelated, but isn't this the cutest?)
12. The best part about our Idaho trip last weekend: NO FLAT TIRE!

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute about the party! I think our husbands must have the same temperament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say, I am COMPLETELY impressed with the amount of quilting you've been crunching out! You're a machine! And, I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know its only been two days since your last post, but i was starting to feel deprived. So glad to read this good report and congrats on the mondo quilting!

    ReplyDelete