August 29, 2010

The Good Report

1. Took a walk down memory lane when I pulled out a bunch of L's old clothes for M. Aw!
2. Did you try the salsa? You should.
3. My sister canned some peaches & peach syrup for me (pure GOLD).
4. Fantastic weather! For real.
5. Finished and photographed the blueprint quilt.
6. Finished and photographed L & M's crib quilts.
7. There's going to be a wedding. woot, woot!
8. Saturday night at the park.


***this week was a rough one. Like really really rough. I'm preparing myself for battle.
see here here here and here

2 comments:

  1. I'm giddy with excitement to see the quilt. Seriously girl, you inspire me. I tell all my friends to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh honey. we had a night terror episode. it was the most frightening thing in my parenting life thus far. I hope this works for you. we've done a lot of these same things, it looks like, and they do really help. routine for bed works for us. :)

    ReplyDelete