September 24, 2010

Behind the scenes

I started photographing my sister's quilts for her. (An ongoing project). And shot a few images of our locations.




I might be obsessed with sunsets. I like the glow this one creates.



P.S. The verdict is in from the shop. Camera repairs are definitely waaaay more than the camera is worth. Looks like I'll be prowling KSL for a replacement. The good news = they are cheap! More good news = I've been using my med format for daily life. Ooo, it's so pretty to look through. (Compared to the Rebel which feels like I'm viewing the world through scotch tape).

Canon RebelG, 800Z

4 comments:

  1. haha. world through scotch tape. hahahhaha.

    but isn't there a resounding calm to having it, knowing its kinda crappy but you don't REALLY have to care if it gets broken because, surprise, its plastic!

    though, i've only been shooting with my ae-1 and i FREAK OUT when i drop it... i guess i'm saying a link to film is SO precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a calm to the piece of crap for sure. no pressure. It's been dropped at least ten times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cool looking. I can't wait to see the quilt photos. I think that is a must do project for you. I can't believe your baby is 1! She is sure cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really cool looking. I can't wait to see the quilt photos. I think that is a must do project for you. I can't believe your baby is 1! She is sure cute.

    ReplyDelete