September 13, 2010

Bring on the hiatus

Blogging has totally inspired me. But mostly, it's driven me to insanity. Made me feel like crap in a million ways. You know, because my life is not like hers. I don't do that or I haven't been there. I'm not cool enough, smart enough, rich enough, clever enough, stylish enough. blah, blah, blah, blah. I don't make money off of every thought in my head....you get the idea. It's all enough to make me want to punch everyone in the face.

But the reasons for a hiatus are actually quite deeper than that. I'm not doing great at the things that matter most to me. So I'm stepping back. Listening to my instincts (been feeling the hiatus pull for a while). And proving some things to myself.

I'll definitely be back (when???) as a more balanced, lovelier person.
And I hope you will read my blog again.

Peace out lovelies!


{P.S. but I will be posting the girls' quilts in their room sometime. because I already photographed it.}

7 comments:

  1. Wasn't that regional conference great?! I've been blogging less and trying to do more important things and it's felt good. Enjoy! (But I'll miss your daily posts.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the break...I'll miss seeing all the beautiful things you post! (And just so you know, you're usually the object of my jealousy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break! It's always to take a break and refocus your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sad that you'll be posting less beautiful things but I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I respect this. I'll miss your blog, but I'll be here when you decide to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll be sending you regular email love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will miss you!!! Good thing you live right down the street!! :)

    ReplyDelete