2. And he folded laundry.
3. The Primary Pres. told me to go to Relief Society during the final hour. And I left a trail of dust on my way out.
4. Jeffy did a little research for me and found a ton of replacement cameras for cheap.
5. Small glimmers of hope with L and her manners.
6. Date night! It's been a while. Good food. Outside. Great convo.
7. Saw (and photographed) our friends. Haven't seen since this. (Now, that's just not right when they live a mere twenty minutes away). So we are planning on this in a few weeks. Oh yeah, there will be photos! L is going to loooove playing with their girls.
8. I'm so excited about my Halloween costume. I've always wanted to be a butterfly and I found Monarch wings for CHEAP. (I think my sister and I should dress all matchy, matchy this Halloween. Like we did back in the day).
9. Temporary bedtime solution: L sleeps on our bedroom floor halfway through the night (I try not to make it cozy, yet she keeps coming back). Translation: we are getting sleep. Try not to judge. Oh wait, you won't because you have probably less type A than me.
Live and learn peeps.
And P.S. I'm so making this for the lounge level.