October 14, 2010

Chalk Art {on the street where we live}

Our street recently got a fresh coat of pavement. and I just kept thinking all that jet black tar looked like a GIANT CHALKBOARD. So I pounced with our bag of sidewalk chalk.

side note: I wish I would have had these tools so I could do even more elaborate designs (I'm so getting it for next summer). And it would have been nice if L would have been into it. But I pretty much say that about every photo she is in. Moving on.....





M was into it....

evident by her tiny footprints and jet black hands, feet, & knees.





P.S. someone needs a sidewalk chalk family portrait
Mamiya C220, Fuji 400H

5 comments:

  1. Those are so cool! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd volunteer our family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! What a fun thing to do for the afternoon too. Josh would be all about that!!

    ReplyDelete