2. Even though we are MORE (worse) sick this week, everyone is still sleeping.
3. Pediatrician was able to see all of us at once...including me. Thus, avoiding separate appointments and lots of driving that I had no energy for.
4. Surprise package from a family friend.
5. Thanks to online video narration L stays totally engaged (and still) with nightly scripture reading.
6. 5PM darkness is totally helping with early bedtime.
7. Got our Thanksgiving turkey (11.5 lbs) for $4 thanks to vouchers at local grocery store.
8. Entered M into a cutest baby contest on tinyprints.com. I want that $1000. (But I won't hold my breath).
Giant paper flowers? Yes, please.
Still want a teepee in the basement.
cool kid catalog. page 32 is my fave.
I'll visit Utah's nature if I can stay here.
A better look at JCrew Spring