December 19, 2010

The Good Report

1. I'm feeling better.
2. Photographed the latest quilt.
3. I'm FLIPPING OUT over this one spotted by Em. I'll be making it very soon.
4. Photographed our Christmas decor too. Probably won't get it posted though. aw, well there's always next year.
5. Turned leftover roast and this slaw into a hit sandwich for the hubs. I'm dying to try (not enough leftovers to go around).
6. Been thinking a lot about this talk again.

Tried some new recipes and went with one of our dinner classics this week. Easy and deelish.

Off to deliver those neighbor gifts....

2 comments:

  1. Oh, if you make that quilt please let me know how it goes (as in, is it hard?). I have a special love for houndstooth... along with herringbone it's probably my favorite pattern ever.
    I can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested to see the quilt you just photographed! I'll wait until you're out of the funk or I show up at your door...

    ReplyDelete