January 26, 2011

The best pic

Pics of AZ coming soon (I hope). Scanner dude sent me a message on facebook saying "BEAUTIFUL". Don't tease, man, just send me the files.




....Until then, I had to post this photo my sister snapped. The morning of my grandma's funeral I got a migraine and missed the entire funeral. (insert swear words. lots of them). I was really, really upset on top of being in total agony. I forced myself to leave the hotel and puked my way to the cemetery where we met up with my sibs. I was telling how upset I was when my oldest brother just held out his arms and gave me a big hug.

Aw.

You can say "aw" too because it was the best.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for the silly comment but I'm laughing because you wrote "saw" instead of "say" and I do that ALL THE TIME. I have to consciously think about which word I'm writing. Dumb. Anyway. I'm sorry you had a migraine and missed it. I had strep throat at my Aunt's and couldn't talk to a single person. For a chatty cathy it was really frustrating....cousins I hadn't seen in years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, thanks for the tip! I fixed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a sweet moment and I'm glad you're not upset that I snapped the shot.

    ReplyDelete