January 05, 2011

THE LIST

Birthday wishes......
{hint, hint}


basic white bowl from Pier 1 (eight, please)
basic white SOUP bowl from Pier 1 (eight, please)



chunky knit pillow cover in GREY
and velvet pillow cover in SLATE GREY
LANDS END
(for the lounge level)






Ticking stripe napkin in GREEN
POTTERY BARN




Stretch dish
CRATE AND BARREL






Delilah plate YELLOW (four, please)
and one GREEN for plate wall
CRATE AND BARREL




Swoop bowl in SMALL
CRATE AND BARREL





Radio Plates in TEAL (six, please)
CRATE AND BARREL





Potluck bakers CRATE AND BARREL
Or I would be just as happy with the RED version for half the price







Herringbone napkin WEST ELM




Botanical Plates WEST ELM


Marimekko apron



Tolix knock-off



My Birthday is next month (and Valentine's soon after). Plenty of time for the hubs to round up some lovelies, don't ya think?

2 comments:

  1. My birthday's in June and this list is lovely. I think I will direct my hubs to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take care of the knit pillow cover. What size pillow do you need?

    ReplyDelete