January 18, 2011

Some afterthoughts

I photographed quite a bit on our trip. And I'm having all those feelings I talked about here. I cannot believe I didn't get a photograph with all my siblings. Unbelievable.

On Day 1 I photographed our middle-of-nowhere dinner stop. An isolated lodge straight out of Twin Peaks. No doubt someone could kill us and no one would ever find our bodies. I hand held the entire roll at 1/15, but it was night and a poorly lit room so there weren't a lot of options. It could end up being a huge mistake (12 frames of blur would totally suck), but if I was able to hold still enough... well, then you'll get to see the setting of our Twin Peaks dinner.

And all the other stuff too.

3 comments:

  1. I felt the same way about not taking a picture with my brothers. Also it would have been nice to take a picture of all the cousins, who knows when we will be together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, the same thing happened for us over Christmas. We didn't get one group photo. Too busy with other things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always worry I don't take enough pics, but then when I do take a lot, I worry that I am missing the moment because I am too worried about documenting. Hmmm, I've got myself a dilemma.

    ReplyDelete