1. I despise fairy tales. They freak me out.
2. I also can't stand Willy Wonka, Never Ending Story and Wizard of Oz. more Freaky!
3. I can't parallel park.
4. Or roll my rrrrrrr's.
5. Or snap all that well.
6. I could live without TV, but would struggle without the internet.
7. I like being alone.
8. I have two reoccurring dreams throughout my life. 1. that my teeth fall out. And 2. I can't remember my locker # in high school.
9. I survived a rollover car accident (years ago). So did my sister.
10. I knew exactly how to be a parent before I became one.
11. I prefer to hang out with people who are not like me.
12. I've never needed a lot of friends. Just a few really GREAT ones.
13. I could be a forever student. And just keep getting degrees.
14. If I ever went back I'd start with Art History.
15. I played sports in high school.
16. Because I didn't know there was anything else.
17. Now, I could not care less about athletics.
18. I think I'm a great friend.
19. I have high expectations for myself and the people around me.
20. If I had to choose one type of food to eat for the rest of my life = Mexican.
21. My strengths are also my weaknesses.
22. I'm strict about a tidy house, but I'm not much of a deep cleaner.
22. I'm a better mother than I was last year.
23. My venture into quilting is just as a surprise to me as anyone else.
24. Pregnancies & motherhood, and marriage has made me very compassionate towards other people.
25. Sometimes I am too realistic about my life.
26. I loathe being invited to parties where someone is trying to sell me something. So I don't go. Jewelry parties, purse parties, Avon, etc. (Ok, I'll go to Pampered Chef).
27. I always considered VT and being a VT a massive irritant (and that's understating it) until I became stay at home mom.
28. Now, I need it.
29. I'm a people watcher. Always have been.
30. I want closer relationships with all my siblings.
31. I wish I lived near all my siblings.
32. I'm really, really excited about food right now.
33. I think I should have a lot more figured out.
34. I have big dreams for our little family. (but there's that annoying #25)
see last year's list