1. One less errand when the hubs picks up the Costco list on his way home from work.
2. I feel different about things = that's good.
3. The drug medly given to me by my cousin (ER Dr.) worked when another migraine hit this week.
4. M didn't scream her head off for the babysitter when we left on our last date.
5. I've noticed myself saying no to a lot of purchases. A great thing. More importantly not feeling an ounce of deprivation. Progress peeps. I'm blowing my own mind here.
6. Cut all the squares for the pixel quilt. I'm so excited. It's going to be a real good one.
7. Finished cutting all the squares for the blush party quilt. Now, I'm holding out for a specific spring fabric...I'll share that later. Oh man, I'm so smitten with my idea.
Ok, this is good. In your face sweet. The kind of stuff I would have really gone for a couple of months ago. I can tell my tastes are changing because 9 pounds of sugar in one sitting doesn't excite me the way it used to. It's very good, but I think it would be best served as part of a bigger breakfast package and not the main event. A brunch medly or something. Mostly savory with a little bit of this on the side of your plate. And the 9 x 13 makes way to much for our little family so serve to a crowd (or your very large family of teenage boys).
These were pretty much duds for me.
Pinto bean soup...not nearly the flavor I was looking for. We like the El Azteca version and I'm trying to copy it. So, nope. Not going to cut it.
Sesame noodles. This was a total bummer. Pretty much hated the flavor even though I love every single ingredient. Make this instead (it's fantastic).
Painted kids play mat. Clever.
A new recipe source Kayotic Kitchen. Uh, wow. Printed about 900 of her recipes to try over the next couple of weeks. And that's barely scratching the surface of her blog. I need to sit down. Eeee!