March 21, 2011

Unplugging is the new black

It's time. I'm bored of blogs and facebook and noise. And I'm craving a rich life (not talking dollars).

Yeah, I'll check my email and continue to use the best invention ever (love me some online bill pay), but I haven't been on as much and realize I don't miss anything.

I'm unsure about continuing the Sunday good reports. They ARE totally helpful to me. But the hiatus isn't really so much a technology ban, but me wanting to live anonymously for a while. Focus on the things I really want to be doing and the people I really want to connect with.

When I return to blogging I'll share stunning photos and some finished quilts.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Enjoy your time off~ this life has so much more to offer than computers and keyboards. Take advantage of it!

    ReplyDelete