May 08, 2011

The Good Report

1. The girls got their hair cut. We gladly said goodbye to M's baby mullet.
2. Tons of outside play with the neighbors.
3. Got my ticket to fly home next weekend.
4. Knowing my intuition is more reliable than expert advice.
5. My sister invited L over to play for an entire day. She was in heaven.
6. Dinner and long conversation with Holly and Chris.



This was a total hit. Loved it. The hubs loved it even more. The girls devoured the chicken.
I did a lot of substituting:
chicken tenders instead of breast.
I used regular (not roasted) fresh minced garlic
1/2 cup chicken stock (instead of white wine). I've tried the cooking wines before and they are GROSS.
half a box frozen spinach instead of fresh because that's what I had
and half an orange and yellow pepper because that is what I had

Interesting thoughts on fear HERE
Pretty IKEA
I've got all kinds of love for this chair.
This list of "little things" is right up my alley. Totally love it.

3 comments:

  1. I keep eyeing that IKEA rug. I just need to find the right spot for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love that list of little things. Also, the thoughts on fear. Isn't that mnmlist website the best?

    ReplyDelete