July 12, 2011

{A garden party}

All baby showers should be like this. Couples only? Uh, that's a big fat YES!












{I think he looks like a cross between James Mcavoy and Jeremy Renner}








I wish I had more occasions to wear the feathers.




You should have seen the rest of the house. Adorable!
I'm stealing this vase of paper flowers idea.












I have ALWAYS wanted to go to a party like this. Even better that it was with the f8 peeps.

Mamiya C220, Fuji 800z and a bit of Portra 800 too.

5 comments:

  1. Way fun! Love your hat! You'll just have to create the parties where you can wear it more often. You look darling! Love the couples thing! Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to go to a party like this too! so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truly have a gift. Loved this post Leslie.
    - Dana

    ReplyDelete