July 17, 2011

The good report

1. My mom is online! And commenting on my blog. Hi, mom!
2. F8 group. How I love thee!
3. SLC Farmer's Market taught me:
It's the perfect temperature in the shade.
You didn't bring enough cash.
Not everything is overpriced. Scored an ADORABLE pillow for our living room couch. Really needed the update.
Do NOT go with kids.
Because there is no way you will be able to take those stranger portraits you had your heart set on.
Cucumber is a must in my guacamole. Yum. That is a perfect pairing.
Bag of homemade oriental noodles. and sauce. $5. Today's Lunch. Yes!
4. Neighborhood BBQ followed by outdoor movie.

about Facebook. f8 is the only reason I will never close my account
I could sooooo get down with this party. Great idea!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie, I love to read your Good Report because it gives me things to think about, too,, that are good and uplifting in my life. And, life is good, even with the bumps in the road that come ( bum knees and all). Love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete