August 15, 2011

The Good Report

1. Made it home safely after THREE different warning lights came on in the car.
2. Local auto repair was able to look at it right away. Ran all the tests and reset those lights. Now, we wait.
3. (here's hoping they don't come on again = $400+ in repairs). Last night I dreamt even more came on.
4. They also found the part we need for our trunk. (I broke the handle off). And cheaper than I expected.
5. All of our house guests forced me to clean the sewing room. It's spotless. Which means I can take on some projects again.
6. Friends of MS picked up my emotional baggage.
7. I also cleared more of the garage. I really love having room to move.
8. Watching L at cheer camp was adorable. She surprised us all when she actually performed in front of everyone at the football scrimmage.

P.S. I think it's time to start another quilt.

Dream House
Autumn POP...oooo so pretty
Photographer's might want to read THIS.
Something completely different. Wow.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I'm totally stealing the white townhouse for pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am in love. I say the exact same thing about shooting film.. cuz its pretty and I hate to edit. I love your quilts and your photography and your words. I would love to feature you sometime on my blog.. Let the Kids Dress Themselves, letthekids.com. I can't figure out how to contact you, so please contact me if you are interested. Thanks. Wendy

    ReplyDelete