August 21, 2011

The Good Report

Hmmm, what can I say about this week? Our desktop computer died and since it is considered "vintage" the repair is $1000. what??? Looking at used Macs to replace. Those lights came back on in the car which means we can blow $400+ this week. Good times. Jeff dropped his phone and shattered the glass. More blowing of cash. I need a filling replaced. Uh, what else? Major awareness of flaws and fears resulting in me in a puddle of tears in Jeff's arms.

But......

1. Shorter haircut means I can get ready in about 5 seconds.
2. A day of absolutely nothing at my sister's. And some more produce from her garden.
3. Minus that filling....fantastic news from the dentist. All my little efforts are paying off.
4. A gorgeous morning at the park with the girls. Cool breezes and tons of shade.
5. And seeing things I'd never noticed before...and having my camera with me to capture it. Best part of my whole week.
6. $1 to $2 shorts and tees SALE for L. Next summer is totally covered.


Is it just me or is August flying by? I don't mind. I thrive when the temps go down.

Oliver + S Fall patterns revealed
I need to make these blocks. Super cool, modern.
Hammock House. Oh yeah!
My favorite photos this week.

That's how it's done. The right way. Words cannot express how much I hate the hipstamatic app. Ugh.

3 comments:

  1. Boo to unexpected expenses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the hipstamatic app was made for photographers such as yourself!

    ReplyDelete