August 28, 2011

The good report

1. So many reasons to love 9 AM church.
2. 36 pints of peaches and 13 pints of syrup.
3. Jessie was in town. Sushi Dinner and chatting for hours. I love that girl. She's for real.
4. Jeffy fixed the garbage disposal. My hero.
5. Important conversations.
6. Loving my latest photographs. (need that new computer)
7. Alone time wandering the halls of the Springville art museum. Can't believe I've never been before.
8. Saturday evening at the pool.
9. Homemade jerky from the neighbors.

1 comment:

  1. This may be weird, but I've been following your blog for a while. I just love your imagery. (I'm a student of Travis Lovell. He showed me your blog.) Anyway, I used to work at Happy Sumo (my last day was yesterday) and I was working when you came in. I saw you and thought it was you, but didn't want to sound like a crazy person by saying "hi" since you don't know me. But Hello anyway.

    ReplyDelete