September 04, 2011

The good report

1. Deactivating my facebook account = best decision ever made.
2. Watched Rio with L. Loved it.
3. L has started singing all her conversations. It's adorable.
4. Fall like mornings with the windows open.
5. I'll say it again....the f8 group is a gift. We laughed, we cried. Sharon reminded me what is important.
6. M has taken a liking to stuffed animals/babies and carries them around all day. Also, adorable.
7. Date night with Jeff. Went and saw Midnight in Paris. Not what I expected. But I liked it.
8. Our last Saturday swim.

I'm kind of dying over this necklace I bought for L.

1 comment:

  1. "midnight in paris" wasn't what i expected either, but i loved it. (and deactivating facebook is so freeing, isn't it? i feel like a new person. ignorance really is bliss.)

    ReplyDelete