September 11, 2011

The good report

1. All that overtime Jeff works comes in handy for a new (used) computer.
2. Life (grocery shopping) is so much easier now that the trunk is fixed on the car.
3. Apples cut to resemble French fry sticks = a total hit = I think I'm so clever.
4. I feel really happy.
5. Seeing the little things in mothering. That are actually the BIG things.
6. Only three more frames to fill to complete the photo wall downstairs. I'm thoroughly in love. It has emerged as my favorite space in the house.
7. The lab gave me a coupon for a free 8 x 10 with my next order. Which happens to be one of the sizes I need.
8. Saturday night eating out means I don't have to cook. But more importantly, I don't have to clean it up.
9. And those coupons meant dinner was really cheap.
10. Ending the night at the park was perfection.

And random thoughts that do not qualify for the list....

I'm so ready for the change of seasons. Mostly because my summer staples are thoroughly worn out. D-O-N-E.

It's time to potty train M and rid her of the paci addiction. She prefers to have one in her mouth and one in each hand. Insane.

Word on the street (The Today Show) is this sequin top is only $20. I'm stalking until it becomes available.

This scarf is the best. Orange!

1 comment:

  1. A loved to hold her paci's too! I never understood that one either. Good luck with the ridding of the paci's! POtty training??? A isn't even going yet, but then again I haven't really tried all that much either. What is your secret to success????

    ReplyDelete