September 25, 2011

The good report

1. My VT entertain L once a week. I don't even know what to say. Gratitude runs deep.
2. M turned two.
3. My cousin made the cake of my dreams. Really, it was so pretty.
4. I thought the decor was adorable too. It's still up.
5. My sister and co. showed up and made it a real party.
6. She also got M THE BEST present (baby stroller) to feed M's baby obsession.
7. M was so happy. That makes all the effort worth it.
8. I disappeared by myself for a while on saturday. It was awesome. Four hours of running around. Window shopping. Actual shopping.
9. Forever 21 now sells $10 boot cut jeans. Um, thank you for that price. Thank you for the super dark color.
10. $1.50 skinny belts. In grey!
11. Planning family picture wardrobe is my fave.
12. Having an actual date set for family pics is my fave.
13. Got to see my brother on his way back home.
14. I love to catch up.
15. The girls did shockingly well staying up until way past their bedtime. I have no clue how they didn't melt down.


Here's some family pic color inspiration

2 comments:

  1. I love these posts! Super fun hearing about the little Krout fam. Hope you're doing well! Sure sounds like it.

    Bethany

    P.S. I would LOVE to see some pics of M's party. Like decor, and fun stuff like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany, those pics are coming...

    ReplyDelete