October 02, 2011

Conference coma

Woah.

All that lounging and staying in was not good for the body. But the speakers were good for the heart. This one was for me. I prepared with a lot of questions. They were answered.

Grateful.



L got the pukes Saturday night (four times). Poor thing. And I got the dry heaves every time.

Jeffy is leaving for his motorcycle this trip this week. I've got a long to-do list. Like....

A tiny birthday party for Jeff.
Canning Em's garden tomatoes.
Cleaning out the sewing room. Again. So I can start some more quilts. I really, really want to be working on some quilts soon.
Cleaning out the hall closet. Groan. It's a disaster. It mocks me every time I open that door.
Hiring a babysitter on Friday so I can go do something. Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment