October 30, 2011

The good report

1. I returned home to a clean kitchen one night. Courtesy of Jeff. That was THE BEST since I was really dreading cleaning up.
2. Simon and Paula together again. I'm seriously into the X factor.
3. Doing festive things like a corn maze.
4. Basil Pesto Tilapia from Costco. I usually despise frozen, prepared foods. And prepared pesto....sick. But this was fab. My mom has picked some great stuff for us. I'll be buying regularly for the nights I don't feel like cooking.
5. Seeing something to photograph other than my regular life. Yes!
6. L was fantastic running errands Thursday. I was thrilled. I liked her. We got along. I have to remind myself of these times.
7. Half price Halloween at Thai Pan Trading. I have had my eye on one thing that really suited my style.
8. My sister took L for an afternoon. Awesome!


.....This week was actually really rough. My parents have gotten the full glimpse of L's wrath on their visit. I have hate in my heart. Oh yes, I do.

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Phil saved Jenna's life when she was younger. Not kidding. Just don't let L see the hate. She'll outgrow it.

    ReplyDelete