October 12, 2011

You say it's your birthday

Ive decided September is THE BEST month to have a birthday.





Words cannot describe how much I loved this cake. It was so pretty. Idea from HERE. Made by my cousin. I'm now partial to vanilla cake with buttercream frosting. Yeee-um! Having someone else make the cake is the only way to go, in my opinion. Because......I hate making cakes, and it is just one less thing to worry about. Notice the finger prints? That's L's custom work. The color scheme was all based on what confetti sprinkles we could find (Walmart).



This picture kind of cracks me up




This is my new favorite way to decorate.




Ballon idea from pinterest.


(I'm still not over pom poms.)






That baby stroller is still a hit. My sister scores major points.




Mamiya C220, Kodak Portra 400

2 comments:

  1. oh, that cake is wonderful! i'm "pinning" it now. :) and i've seen the balloon idea before, but i like seeing that a "real" person can do it (does that make sense?). not overly styled, just fun. and this is what makes me keep coming back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just now looking at blogs after my 2 month addition to Pinterest. There's just not enough hours in the day for blogging and Pinterest. lol!

    ReplyDelete