November 02, 2011

Corn Maze




No one really wanted to cooperate with the family snaps. Not surprising, but also no biggie. I took the still life/landscape route instead.





I like.












This maze was just right. Not so complicated that you want to call 911 to get out. I hate those. In fact, it was so easy we went through twice. And the weather was so fantastic. A beautiful night.






So many possibilities.
It really was so beautiful. I'd like to go back. There's a few more shots I'd like to take.



Mamiya C220, Portra 400

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and I'm thrilled with the photos, the light, the warm tones, the blue skies and all with that neat look.
    I think you have a very good lab, don't you?
    I keep looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such lovely talent!
    -m

    ReplyDelete