November 13, 2011

The Good Report

1. Lunch packing. Go us!
2. Local lab carries some of my favorite films for much cheaper than my online source. Though not consistently stocked, I plan on hitting them up whenever possible. Super score.
3. Hanging at Carolee's talking and talking until late.
4. Potty training is going totally FAB. Mostly. Lol.
5. Surprise...no charge by MAC store for checking our old computer out. Nice.

I want this hair cut like, yesterday. I will be trying my hardest to copy.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE her hair, too, Leslie! I could easily see how you could achieve something similar. Hey, also? I'm coming into town next week - wanna meet up? Would the Mon or Tues of T-giving week work for you?? I'm hoping you'll inspire me to like photography again ... no pressure. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm flattered you like my hair! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete