November 27, 2011

The good report


1. Jeff cleaned the car.
2. I re-hung white lights in the girls room.
3. Meeting new photographers. A great night of shooting.
4. Trying this.
5. Pedicure & hot stone message with my pal, Alisha.
6. Followed by Breaking Dawn. Wow. That one was gross. Too much blood. And that officially goes down as THE WORST baby name ever. You know what I'm talking about.
7. Staying out way too late was totally worth it.
8. Dying over the photos Kiera took of me.
9. L and M went to bed without a fight (for Jeff).
10. Four day weekend.
11. L has been cracking me up.
12. French silk. My very, very, very fave.
13. Put up the Christmas decor. I gotta admit....it's the bare minimum. I'm not feeling it this year.
14. Light parade on Main Street.
15. L is rocking my world with her sleep habits. The tides have totally turned at our house.

4 comments:

  1. Those shots of you are so, so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of you and enjoy always reading your good report. HOORAY for L good sleeping routine now and potty trained M. Life is good--it will be even better when my shingles are done. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, those pictures of you are beautiful. your smile makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete