December 18, 2011

The good report

I've decided keeping a grateful list is a sort of coping mechanism. Life is a pressure cooker. I'm thoroughly cooked.

1. My sister took the girls and brought me a giant Coke the morning I got a migraine.
2. Everyone needs an Emily in their life.
3. An unexpected Christmas card/gift came in the mail. Totally unexpected.
4. My VTs continue to blow my mind. Everyone needs these two in their life.
5. Carbon monoxide detectors are great. So are volunteer fire depts.
6. So are Questar gas employees who inspect your furnace.

Yep, fully cooked peeps. Done.

Oh man, I love this post. She totally nailed it.
Now, that's a cool project. Wish I would have thought of it.
Ooo, framed ornaments. Cute.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone does need an Emily in their life. That's for sure. I am happy that you have those good people in your life that love to help. Makes life that much better. :)

    ReplyDelete