January 15, 2012

The good report

1. L had a great time at the pediatric dentist. And apparently her teeth are fantastic. (I, however, formed a lot of negative opinions about their office. Geez. I could really go off.)
2. L is blowing my mind with her willingness to clean up. Yay! Yay! Yay!
3. Both the girls like me to hold their hand as they fall asleep. It's really sweet.
4. Taught the hubs to make his favorite dinner. I'm so proud! *Sniff, sniff*
5. No migraines! (I fear the migraine)
6. Some great convos with the hubs.
7. Restocked L's deficient wardrobe with jeans and leggings for exactly what I wanted to pay. I heart Target.
8. Jeff has been putting M to bed whenever possible. Completely easing my bedtime responsibilities. Yeeeeeeesssssssss!
9. I channeled his laid back attitude on an errand run with the girls. It worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment