January 19, 2012

Making it through

"....Be thankful for all the small successes in your home, your family, your relationships....
These successes may seem tiny to you and they may go unnoticed by others, but God notices them and they are not small to Him."
--From this talk

I've been clinging to this quote these days. It's on my mind constantly. So I've been noticing things.

Conditions aren't exactly ideal around here, but our family successes are not small to ME either. Here's to making it through. And here's to mediocrity which is sooooo enough right now.

1 comment:

  1. I need to tell you a story I read before Christmas about small things mattering to the Lord. It's too long to tell here so I will call you soon and tell it to you--it really made an impression on me and I do believe that everything matters to the Lord, especially the small things. Love you, Mom.

    ReplyDelete